- Lead generation and marketing
- Client onboarding
- Investor mindset and managing client expectations
- Property investment Strategy
- Property market research/ Locations
- Property selection Finance
- Due diligence
- Conveyancing in different states
- Property management in different states
- Customer service
You’ll be learning from the best of the best to help you master all the necessary skills to be an outstanding Buyers Agent.
We also offer live, weekly Q&A and coaching sessions, so you can ask questions and receive feedback directly from our expert trainers.
- Our coaching sessions are designed to help you apply your newfound knowledge and skills to real-life scenarios, ensuring you are fully prepared to succeed in your new role.
- Once you’ve completed the training, you’ll become a member of our exclusive Community, where you’ll have access to ongoing support and masterclasses with industry experts in the real estate industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to continue your education, stay up to date with the latest trends and tech developments in the industry as well as network with other Buyer’s Agents.
- Our Buyer’s Agent Course program is designed for ambitious sales agents who want to upskill and provide a valuable service to property investor clients.
- We understand that investors have distinct requirements that differ from those of traditional home buyers, and that’s why our program is specifically tailored to cater to those needs. You’ll learn how to fully comprehend the unique requirements and goals of buyers, identify their needs and preferences, evaluate properties according to the client’s Strategy and negotiate price and terms and conditions on the contract.
- We’ll teach you the fundamentals of being a Buyers Agent, and equip you with a deep understanding of the market, how to conduct an investment strategy session as part of the onboarding process and how to use the exciting tech tools to streamline the client journey.
With our comprehensive training program, you’ll have everything you need to excel in your new role as a Buyers Agent.
FAQs on The Buyer’s Agent Course
The program is designed to be completed in four weeks. You will receive two modules to complete each week and have access to all the course material for as long as you stay a member.
The Buyer’s Agent Course program is a four-week training program specifically designed to upskill real estate sales agents and prepare them for a career as a Buyers Agent. It covers everything from understanding investor mindset and expectations to market research, finance, due diligence, conveyancing, property management, systems/tech, and customer service.
To enrol in the Buyer’s Agent Course, you must be a Class 1 or Class 2 licensed real estate sales agent looking to upskill as a Buyers Agent. No prior experience as a Buyers Agent is required but previous investing experience would be beneficial.
The Buyer’s Agent Course’ has specific start dates, which are announced in advance. However, you can register your interest at any time, and we’ll notify you when the next intake is scheduled.